Delivery, Ordering & Returns

Shipping Price Guide for Paintings and Drawings.

Please check the product to see additional shipping cost.

For UK destinations shipping is via ParcelForce or UPS tracked, fully insured and signed for delivery.

For destinations outside the UK via UPS Global shipping, global tracked, fully insured. Exact shipping quotation will be confirmed at time of shipment pick up.

Works on paper, unframed, shipped flat packed or in protective tube. Works on canvas shipped on stretcher, flat packed or rolled in protective tube

Shipping Estimate to be added to price of an artwork

Small works2kgs size 30cm x 40cm25GBP50GBP
Medium works4kgs size 55cm x 77cm45GBP70GBP
Large works8kgs size 90cm x 100cm, plus75GBP120GBP

These prices offer a best fit price, however, please note that flat packed oil paintings on a stretcher or board are priced according to size, weight and destination and accurate shipping cost is generated at point of shipment order with courier service. Any significant discrepancy will be notified before shipping. For an accurate quote shared email is best :  stephen

International shipping to a buyer based outside the UK, including the EU, may incur additional customs fees or import tax on arrival. These charges are outwith my control and it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay such fees.

Delivery Times

This will depend upon your location but all shipments can be tracked to gain information of expected time of delivery.

UK deliveries, 2 -3 working days. International shipping via courier service, 1 - 2 weeks.

Any hold ups at customs in the receiving country is unfortunately beyond my control and any associated customs fees will be at the expense of the customer. 

Framed works are best quoted for at time of interest via email :


You are welcome to collect your artwork directly from me at 2F2 3 Saxe-Coburg Terrace, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 5BU


Any artwork can be returned up to 14 days after delivery if you change your mind about the purchase. A full refund will be made on the condition that the artwork is returned in its original condition. Refunds will be for the original sale price of the artwork minus the original shipping cost. Return delivery costs will be at the customers expense. Please contact me at if you wish to process a return. Of course I do hope that this will be unnecessary and that you will be happy with your purchased artwork


I really do enjoy making a bespoke work of art that suits your interests and needs. To start the process just send me an email :

Provide as much information as you can about what subject, size and medium you would like the artwork to be made in and if you have a deadline date in mind.  You may also provide any visual reference material that you think is applicable and will help with the production of the work.

When I have your request I will respond promptly to let you know if I can create the work. We can then discuss the project and I will provide a quote. If you agree to the quote and my commencing with the work I will issue an invoice of which 25% will be due in advance and is non-refundable with the remaining 75% due upon completion.

I will stay in touch with you throughout the development of the artwork to discuss progress and check that the commission is going 100% as planned.

Unfortunately, upon completion and delivery, I am unable to offer a return/refund service for private commission work due to the bespoke process that we will have shared. Thank you for understanding this.

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop